Working in a care home can be rewarding and incredibly hard work, but it’s important to keep up to date on all the necessary training. In order to be working at your best, you can benefit from our range of affordable care home compliance training courses.
You can choose from:
- Advance Care Planning & Record Keeping Course
- Age Discrimination Course
- Awareness of Equality, Diversity and Human Rights Course
- Disability Discrimination Course
- Information Governance Course
- General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Course
- Principles of Consent Course
- Privacy and Dignity in care Course
- Promoting Understanding of Equality, Diversity, & Human Rights (7 Course Bundle)
- Race & Ethnicity Discrimination Course
- Religion & Belief Discrimination Course
- RIDDOR Course
- Risk Assessments Course
- Sexual Orientation And Discrimination Course
Whether you’re interested learning more about primary care, health care, social care or child care sector, you can search for a whole host of courses that will improve your understanding and knowledge.
Industry experts design all our courses and you’ll have access to downloadable content and our helpful online portal.
To enrol on any of the above courses, or anything else you find on our website, follow the steps and join us today.