At Caredemy we give you access to a range of courses that span health, safety and welfare topics and are suitable for various care working roles. Below are some examples of the courses we offer and what they include.
Ideal for anyone within the care sector, this course gives you the skills and knowledge surrounding COVID-19 and by the end of the course you will be able to:
- Describe the signs and symptoms of COVID-19
- Identify ways to prevent infection
- Understand proper respiratory and hand hygiene practices
- Identify and know how to don different types of PPE
- Understand cleaning and decontamination protocols
- Understand patient placement and assessment for infection risk
- Understand step down infection control precautions and discharging
- Describe continuance of care services for those infected with COVID-19
Ideal for all sectors, this course will allow the learner to:
- Describe what to do for common accidents or injuries until emergency services arrive
- Describe how to get help in the event of an emergency
- Describe steps that should be taken following an incident
- Describe the recovery position
Whatever course you choose, follow the steps on our website and we’ll be in touch.