For those that wish to work in the healthcare sector, it’s important to be aware of the responsibilities that come with the job. Looking after vulnerable people means that you will sometimes have to make certain judgement calls, as well as taking steps to look after yourself and your colleagues.
By taking part in our duty of care course, you can get a better understanding of your duties and what you need to do.
- The learning objectives of this course include:
- Define and describe duty of care
- Discuss effective communication skills that can be utilized to solve problems and limit confrontations
- Discuss legislation relevant to duty of care
- Explain how comments and complaints can improve quality of care
- Define adverse events, errors and near misses, and incident
- Identify potential dilemmas that may arise between an individual’s
rights and duty of care
- Describe factors that may contribute to or cause confrontation
Upon completion of this 1 hour course and after passing the quiz, you will be awarded with a CPD accredited duty of care free course certificate.