At Caredemy we want to support those that wish to work in the healthcare sector. We provide a range of courses that are written and endorsed by professionals in the care sector, and upon completion of the courses, you will have gained a nationally recognised a verified certificate.
Our courses are CPD accredited, has a 12-month expiry and give you instant access to a wealth of knowledge. What’s more, when learning with us, you’ll have access to your very own personal reporting dashboard and unlimited re-sits.
Our range of healthcare courses include:
- Autism Spectrum Disorder in Adults Course
- Conflict Resolution in Primary Care Course
- COVID-19 Awareness Course
- Domestic Violence and Abuse – Level 1 Course
- Basic Life Support (Resuscitation) Course
- Infection Prevention and Control for Clinical Workers (3 Course Bundle)
For the full list, see our website for more details.
As well as courses for healthcare, we also provide learning opportunities for those that are new to care and want to improve their knowledge and their CV.