Being a care worker is an incredibly rewarding career, but it requires you to be active in your training and you should always be willing to learn more. In doing so, you can be at your very best and provide the best possible care to your patients.
Whether you’re new to care work or would like to refresh your memory on some parts of your training, our website is home to plenty of online courses that are perfect for your line of work.
At Caredemy, we offer health and social care high-quality affordable training, anywhere, anytime. You can do the training in your spare time and work it around your commitments, and once completed, you’ll be presented with a certificate.
Our range of social care online courses range from:
- Age Discrimination Course
- Basic Food Hygiene Level 1 Course
- Awareness of Equality, Diversity and Human Rights Course
- Care Certificate Standard 14 – Information Governance Course
- Care Certificate Standard 3 – Duty Of Care Course
Whatever you’re looking to learn, we’re certain that we have the course for you. To enrol on any of our courses, just follow the links and get started today.